This section contains the site’s management formalities with reference to the personal data processing of the individuals consulting it. This policy may be updated without any notice whatsoever, therefore, the terms should be checked periodically. This information is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Decree Law No. 196/2003 – The Code on the subject of personal data protection of those who interact with the MITECH® SRL site and its web services, accessible telematically from the address: http://www.mitech-security.com, corresponding to the first page of the company’s official site. The information is only and exclusively provided for the MITECH® SRL (http://www.mitech-security.com) and not also for all the other web sites that might eventually be consulted by the user by means of hyperlink.
Personal date may be processed further to consulting this site. The personal data processing is for purposes strictly connected with and instrumental to the supply of the services described in the site and managed by the data processing holder The data processing “holder” is MITECH® SRL, which has its registered offices in Via Roncaglia, 14 – 20146 Milano (MI) Italy.
PROCESSING FORMALITIES AND TYPE OF DATA
The data processing shall take place using IT systems, whose logic is strictly connected with the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the data, in case of point, by the individuals who have been specifically appointed for this purpose. Specific security measures are adopted in such a way as to avoid the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and non-authorised access to the same.
The IT systems and the software procedures employed to operate this site acquire, during their normal use, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. It is anonymous data, which is collected in order to permit the site’s regular operations, the latter is not associated with specifically identified interested individuals, but could, by means of subsequent processing and association with other data, which is also, eventually, held by other third parties, lead to their identification. The data is only used to obtain anonymous, statistical information on the site’s use and to check that it is operating correctly.
The data could be used to ascertain liability in the case of any, hypothetical IT crimes committed to the detriment of the site.
No navigation data is divulged.
It should be stressed that the site is hosted care off the server of the company Serverplan srl
(Via G.Leopardi, 22 – 03043 Cassino (FR) Italy). The navigation data may, therefore, only be communicated for purposes that are strictly connected with the supply of the web services and the correct viewing of the web site’s page.
DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARILY
The eventual, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated in this site shall lead to the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is required in order to reply to the request, as well as some of the sender’s other, personal data, which is contained in the communication. It should be underlined that the e-mail address that is acquired in this way shall only be kept for the time required to answer the request received and shall subsequently be cancelled. The personal data supplied by the users who send requests by means of the form, present in the site, is only and exclusively used to reply to the request and is never communicated or divulged to any third parties. If the latter is not conferred, it might become impossible to obtain what has been requested.
The conferral of any data, except for the automatic data referred to above, is optional and connected with the request for specific services or information; non-conferral of the data shall have the consequence of not being able to supply what has been requested.
THE INDIVIDUAL’S RIGHTS
You shall be entitled to assert your rights, as expressed in articles 7 (the contents of which have been set forth below), 8, 9 and 10 of the Decree Law No. 196 dated 30th June 2003, by contacting the Data Processing Holder .
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
In relation to personal data processing, the party concerned shall be entitled to obtain:
1. information as to the existence or not of the personal data relating to him, even if the same has not yet been registered, and its communication in such a way as to be readily understood;
2. an indication as to the origin of the personal data, its processing purposes and procedures, as well as the logic applied in the case of processing performed using electronic instruments;
3. an indication of the details identifying the holder and the individuals in charge;
4. an indication of the individual or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be revealed or who shall be entitled to be informed about it in their capacity of appointed representatives or individuals in charge;
5. an update, amendment or, when interested, integration of the data;
6. the cancellation, transformation into anonymity or the stoppage of data that has been processed in breach of the law, including any data whose conservation is not required in relation to the purposes for which the same has been collected or subsequently processed;
7. confirmation that the operations referred to in points 5 and 6 have been brought to the attention, even with reference to their contents, to those to whom the data has been divulged or communicated, except in the case in which said performance would result as being impossible to achieve or would lead to the use of means that would be clearly out of proportion in view of the right protected;
8. furthermore, the party concerned shall be entitled to oppose:
9. totally or partially, for good reasons, the processing of his personal data, even if pertinent to the collection purpose;
10. totally or partially, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales, market research or commercial communications.